Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Changes! New Products and Services Launched!

Dear Readers,
So it has been awhile since I last blogged. I apologize for that, I have been pretty busy trying to get some new products and services on track.

Some of you may or may not know that besides website design, recently I have partnered with a couple companies to provide my customers with the whole website package, from webdesign to webhosting and domain name registration and secure sockets layer (ssl) certificates. Some of these services were advertised on my website over the past few months, but I have only just been able to add the ssl certificates option / service.

For those who may not be aware, I currently offer shared windows and unix hosting, as well as linux virtual private servers and managed private servers. The webhosting and domain name registration both have 30 day money back guarantee's on them, while the ssl certificates have 15 days money back guarantee (you may read more about these services HERE).

Services that I expect to launch early in the new year include:
microsoft exchange
microsoft sharepoint
windows virtual private server
windows managed private server
as well as some more ssl certificates

In addition, I have also been busy designing some new products most of which are for sale at My Zazzle Online Store. These include such things as plates, laptop cases, jugs, mugs, shoes, mousepads, etc.

There are also a few new items at my CafePress Online Stores: Here and Here.

So please feel free to go ahead and check them all out!

I have several more posts in the process of being written, so please come back soon for more information.

Also feel free to ask questions in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment